2016 February AGC SmartBrief Review
Schoppman Company, Inc. is an active member of the America General Contractor of America, Georgia Chapter.
One of the privileges is receiving the “AGC Smartbreif,” an email that shares construction news headlines. In reviewing, we hope to bring you important news in the construction field.
- 1,500 workers building “largest mixed-use project in North America”
- Video: $1.3B deal finalized to expand O’Hare airport
- $1B NFL stadium proposed in Las Vegas
- Ariz. board approves $2B transmission line
- Video: $1.2B project to include NHL hockey arena
- $1.45B tire plant to be built in Miss.
- Construction continues at $4.5B corporate campus in Kansas
- 3 concrete towers completed at $2B Queensferry Crossing project
- $500M fertilizer plant under construction in N.D.
- $3.7B energy project could be built in Ark.
- $2.1B sewer infrastructure project underway in Calif.
- $500M sports medicine facility planned in Indianapolis
- Microsoft to build final phases of $1.1B Iowa data center
- 3,000 curved glass panels being installed at $5B Apple campus
- Roof complexity at $1.4B NFL stadium in Ga. pushes back schedule
- Mass. city council greenlights site plan for $950M casino
- $2B Legacy West project continues to grow