Responsible for supervision of all construction activity on the project including, but not limited to, directing of company and subcontractor personnel, procurement of construction materials, coordination of subcontractor trades, scheduling, and maintaining and enforcing safety regulations and practices on the jobsite.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for all construction activity.
- Have a thorough knowledge and understanding of the contract documents.
- Attend subcontractor pre-award meetings scheduled by Project Manager to review and discuss subcontractor’s proposal, scope of work, and contract documents.
- Secure required permits.
- Obtain and set up field office and related equipment.
- Schedule and monitor subcontractor’s activities to maintain overall project schedule.
- Monitor crew size.
- Procurement of construction materials.
- Maintain “Daily Job Diary” and submit to Corporate Office on a weekly basis.
- Responsible for quality control.
- Responsible for jobsite safety.
- Review and approve all subcontractor and supplier invoices.
- Coordination and completion of punchlist.